Once the original staff quarters for Paradise House, The Annexe is now a luxurious accommodation option at Paradise.
Located near to Miller House, The Annexe is a popular option for those seeking extra comfort while staying at Paradise.
The Annexe is centrally heated and features an open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen area with a cozy wood burner.
The kitchen is equipped with a fridge/freezer, oven, gas hobs and dishwasher (no microwave). The separate bathroom has two toilets and a shower.
Fresh linen and towels are supplied for the queen bed in the master bedroom and two singles in the twin room.
Note: All rooms are accessed from a veranda. Slip on shoes are advisable for moving between rooms.
- 1 x Twin room
- 1 x Queen room
- Dry wood for wood burner
- Oven & gas hob cooktop (no microwave)
- Separate bathroom with two toilets and shower
- Fresh linen and towels
- Wheel-chair accessible
2 night minimum applies
- $200 per night for 1 – 2 people
- $400 per night for 3 – 4 people
Check-in is by a pre-arranged time between
3.00pm – 6.30pm / Check-out 10:30am
What You Need To Bring
- It is recommended you bring the bulk of your supplies. Glenorchy has a couple of small General Stores which provide essentials.
Important Information About
- There is no cell phone signal or WIFI at Paradise
- No pets allowed in the Annexe
- No laundry service
- Strictly no candles, no motor/quad bikes, no drones, and no firearms allowed.
- Access to each room is via an external verandah.