Miller House is a Category 1 Historic house, which has been lovingly restored to a luxurious standard after it was damaged by fire in May 2014.
This beautiful homestead has a well-appointed kitchen and open-plan guest lounge has stunning mountain views, original artwork, central heating and a cozy fire.
Up to eight people can enjoy the five bedrooms with comfortable beds, crisp cotton sheets, and two large bathrooms.
- 1 x Queen Room
- 1 x Double Room
- 1 x Twin Room
- 2 x Single Rooms
- Central Heating
- Dry wood for wood burner
- Kettle & toaster
- Oven & gas hob cooktop (no microwave)
- 2 x large bathrooms
- Fresh linen and towels
- Wheel-chair accessible
2 night minimum applies
- $400 per night for up to 4 people
- $100 per extra person, per night
Check-in is by a pre-arranged time between
3.00pm – 6.30pm / Check-out 10:30am.
What You Need To Bring
- It is recommended you bring the bulk of your supplies. Glenorchy has a couple of small General Stores which provide essentials.
Important Information About
- There is no cell phone signal or WIFI at Paradise
- No pets allowed in Miller House
- No laundry service
- Strictly no candles, no motor/quad bikes, no drones, and no firearms allowed.
- Miller House is a special old girl and can be a bit delicate in places. Some quirks are part of her charm and we ask guests embrace these! Children are encouraged to be supervised when exploring the house.