With the most spectacular views of the Dart Valley, Dart Hut has becoming one of our favourite getaways.
Due to its location, access to the Dart Hut is limited to walking only. You will need to carry all your supplies (backpacks recommended) on the 10-15 minute walk from the main car park near the office.
- Double bed with pillows and mattress protector
- Small fireplace with a small amount of wood provided
- Running water (recommended to boil before drinking)
- Gas cooker with gas bottle
- Limited pots, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery
- Long drop toilet
- For an extra $10 your gear can be transported to the hut, but it must be pre-arranged in advance of your arrival
$95 per night minimum charge (up to two people)
Check-in is by a pre-arranged time between
3.00pm – 6.30pm / Check-out 10:30am
What You Need To Bring
- Food and refreshments
- A torch and or lantern (candles prohibited)
- Insect repellent
- Toilet paper
- Appropriate outdoor footwear
WILD MICE can sometimes be found checking out our wilderness huts and boutique accommodation looking for cheese and other snacks. While measures are taken to try and keep these pesky invaders at bay some of the more cunning critters can be seen during your stay.
Important Information About
- There is no vehicle access to this hut. The walk is about 1km from the office carpark or bring your bikes – an ideal way of getting around the property.
- Please note there is no electricity at this cottage and no charging facilities on the property for electronic devices.
- Strictly no candles, no motor/quad bikes, no drones, and no firearms allowed.
- All rubbish to be removed from the property and the cottage left as you found it, otherwise cleaning charges may apply.