Garden Of Eden
With spectacular mountain views of the Cosmos Peaks and surrounded on three sides by native forest, this cosy cottage is the perfect place for a family retreat. It is a firm favourite all year round.
A fireplace in the lounge makes this cottage toasty warm and the wood range/wetback in the kitchen heats water for a nice hot shower.
- Main room (Queen size bed & fold-out sofa that sleeps one)
- Bedroom (one bunk, one single bed)
- Dry wood for indoor fireplaces only (outdoor firewood can be purchased or bring your own)
- Gas cooker provided or wood range for cooking
- Full set of cutlery, plates and all other kitchenware
- Running water (recommended to boil before drinking)
- Pillows with clean pillow cases and mattress protector
- $105 per night minimum charge (two people)
- $45 per extra adult, per night
- $10 per child, per night (5-15 years inclusive)
Children under the age of 5 years are FREE
Check-in is by a pre-arranged time between
3.00pm – 6.30pm / Check-out 10:30am
What You Need To Bring
- Bedding and towels
- Food and drink (ice packs)
- Insect repellent, sunscreen & camera
- Torch & lantern
- Toilet paper
- Outdoor firewood (check fire restrictions for area)
WILD MICE can sometimes be found checking out our wilderness huts and boutique accommodation looking for cheese and other snacks. While measures are taken to try and keep these pesky invaders at bay some of the more cunning critters can be seen during your stay.
Important Information About
Garden Of Eden
- Please note there is no electricity at this cottage and no charging facilities on the property for electronic devices.
- Strictly no candles, no motor/quad bikes, no drones, and no firearms allowed.
- All rubbish to be removed from the property and the cottage left as you found it, otherwise cleaning charges may apply.