Garden Of Eden
With spectacular mountain views of the Cosmos Peaks and surrounded on three sides by native forest, this cosy cottage is the perfect place for a family retreat. It is a firm favourite all year round.
A fireplace in the lounge makes this cottage toasty warm and the wood range/wetback in the kitchen heats water for a nice hot shower.
- Main room (Queen size bed & fold-out sofa that sleeps one)
- Bedroom (one bunk, one single bed)
- Dry wood for indoor fireplaces only (outdoor firewood can be purchased or bring your own)
- Gas cooker provided or wood range for cooking
- Full set of cutlery, plates and all other kitchenware
- Running water (recommended to boil before drinking)
- Pillows with clean pillow cases and mattress protector
- $105 per night minimum charge (two people)
- $45 per extra adult, per night
- $10 per child, per night (5-15 years inclusive)
Children under the age of 5 years are FREE
Check-in is by a pre-arranged time between
3.00pm – 6.30pm / Check-out 10:30am
What You Need To Bring
- Bedding and towels
- Food and drink (ice packs)
- Insect repellent, sunscreen & camera
- Torch & lantern
- Toilet paper
- Outdoor firewood (check fire restrictions for area)
Important Information About
Garden Of Eden
- Please note there is no electricity at this cottage and no charging facilities on the property for electronic devices.
- Strictly no candles, no motor/quad bikes, no drones, and no firearms allowed.
- All rubbish to be removed from the property and the cottage left as you found it, otherwise cleaning charges may apply.