Once part of the Glenorchy Camp Ground, Prydes is made up of three small cabins joined together by a large covered veranda. This makes for a great entertaining area as you soak up the views of the Barrier Range glaciers.
- Main bedroom with double bed (sleeps two)
- Second bedroom – one double bunk and two single beds (sleeps four)
- Kitchen with running water advised to boil before drinking) and a small wood chipper for heating (no heating in other two rooms)
- BBQ – outside under covered veranda (bring your own gas bottle or hire ours)
- Full set of cutlery, plates and all other kitchenware
- Pillows with clean pillow cases and mattress protectors
- Long drop toilet
- Outside fire area (provide your own wood or purchase from us). Fire restrictions may apply
- $105 per night minimum charge (two people)
- $45 per extra adult, per night
- $10 per child, per night (5-15 years inclusive)
Children under the age of 5 years are FREE
Check-in is by a pre-arranged time between
3.00pm – 6.30pm / Check-out 10:30am
What You Need To Bring
- Bedding and towels
- Food and drink (with ice packs)
- Lantern and torch
- Insect repellent and sunscreen
- Toilet paper
- Matches or lighter
Important Information About
Vehicle access to this hut is limited – not all vehicles will be suitable dependent on track conditions. Maximum of two vehicles per group. Bikes are an ideal way of getting around the property.
Please note there is no electricity at this cottage and no charging facilities on the property for electronic devices.
- Strict no candles, no motor/quad bikes, no drones, and no firearms allowed.
- All rubbish to be removed from the property and the cottage left as you found it, otherwise cleaning charges may apply.