Built in 1912, this is the largest cottage on the property. The open fire in the lounge, coal range with wetback (making endless hot water for the claw-foot bath) and separate kitchen make this an ideal cottage for larger groups and families. There’s even an outside pizza oven!
This cottage also has wheelchair access and a wet area shower.
- One bunk room (sleeps five)
- Main bedroom (queen size bed & single bed)
- Dry wood for indoor range and open fire
- Gas ring or coal range for cooking
- Running water (advised to boil before drinking)
- Cutlery, plates and kitchenware
- Pillows with clean pillow cases and mattress protectors
- Wheelchair accessible
- $105 per night minimum charge (two people)
- $45 per extra adult, per night
- $10 per child, per night (5-15 years inclusive)
Children under the age of 5 years are FREE
Check-in is by a pre-arranged time between 3.00pm – 6.30pm / Check-out 10:30am
What You Need To Bring
- Bedding and towels
- Food and drink (with ice packs)
- Lantern and torch
- Insect repellent and sunscreen
- Toilet paper
- Matches or lighter
- Firewood for pizza oven and outdoor fire (can be purchased from us)
Important Information About
- Please note there is no electricity at this cottage and no charging facilities on the property for electronic devices.
- Strictly no candles, no motor/quad bikes, no drones, and no firearms allowed.
- All rubbish to be removed from the property and the cottage left as you found it, otherwise cleaning charges may apply.